Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Forum Aid

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    spank2
    How could I have forgotten to post the cover of our new cd? Here it is folks.. for easy recognition in stores.

    It will be on shelves at your local Magic Mart, and copies at the Snack Shack.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    Is that DEA benefit song "Last 3 snorts" on there? The singles are sold out every where
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    We had to axe "Sailing Down The Guest River Of Love" after the city of Norton tried to hit us with demands for royalties. Our fans got so furious that they stopped patronizing Norton Pizza Hut and Big Lots ( Norton Council folks were drawing huge cuts from them), and you all saw what came of that playas! It was kinda like what happened when Norton McDonald's crossed Stolen Goods and Co a few yrs ago. That building is no more.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    Why does everyone have to be in it for the money, I mean it ain't all about the green. Same thing happened to "Broken-hearted at Brownies" too right?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    Lest we forget Club Scotties and the End Zone
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    yeah i believe ima head down to HRM tomar and see if Cluade has these cds in!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forum Aid

    I went out and order both cds and fgcs first one entitled "Can't stand the trailer park".

    200421 RNBus2

    Here is a few songs off of it like, Holding back Until I'm 22, Guest River Stomp, Bullying little Kids, and There's always next year.

    I tell you what this guys have some great covers.

    200421 RNBus2

    225301 lovelost2
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •